Post by Maxie on May 6, 2018 5:19:32 GMT
- Follow the Proboards Terms of Service. This means that you have to be 13 in order to join us and everything needs to be held to a PG-13 rating. So, language needs to be kept to a minimum and graphic scenes must fade to black.
- Please be respectful towards each other. People and charries don't always get along, I get it, but this does not mean that it excuses creating a hostile OCC environment.
- Don't spam any boards or the cbox.
- Even though you do not need to have an OCC account, you will need to have a separate account for each character.
- Also when registering, it would be greatly preferred for tagging purposes if you registered with either just that character's first name or both the first and last name, not an OCC name.
- When you first register, you can have up to three characters, no strings attached. However, for a fourth character, everyone must be active (used within the last two weeks) and have 10 IC posts.
- Be mindful of gender and role ratios. Everything's more fun when it's balanced right? So, if a group becomes too large I will probably close that until it becomes evener. (Also just for the record, I won't close anything unless it's three times larger than their opposite group(s). Ex: 9 Villain sidekicks will be closed in favor of boosting the 3 Hero sidekicks, but both will remain open if there are 27 villains.)
- Please only use celebrities for realistic face claims. Some YouTubers/Instagram stars may be allowed on a case by case basis. Also just as a general rule of thumb, let's not use celebs that have already been in an adaptation of the canon story. (So Lily Collins can't be Snow White's kid because of Mirror, Mirror; but she can be Mother Gothel's.) If you need help finding a good fc, stop by the cbox! We'll all be happy to help!
- At the moment, we're only accepting children from animated Disney and Pixar movies. Other canons (such as Don Bluth films) will be available in the future, so keep an eye out for that.
- All pairings must be realistic for this AU world. This means that it's HIGHLY unlikely that there are any villain/hero kids running around, especially since each story exists in their own bubble before the kids converge at the academy.
- Magic can be inherited, but don't go overboard. These kids probably won't have full control over any powers and I wouldn't recommend having more than two kids max with powers.
- Try not to repeat parents. Siblings are encouraged though, but please check in with the person who first lay claim to the pairing to make sure that they are okay with another kid being made. If they say no, then you can't make that character.
- There is no word count here, just as long as everyone attempts to match what they are given in a thread. If you're trying to stay even and you're still providing enough to work with, it's alright by me. However, this may change in the future.
- Posts should be written in third person as it's easier to read. Also, decorations, such as fancy fonts or images of your character, for IC posts should be kept to a minimum.
- Don't metagame, powerplay, or godmod.